Founder of the Biblical Flat Earth Society is charged with 56 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor after stash of child pornography on his computer
June 25, 2019
- Phillip Stallings, 40, from North Carolina, founded a Christian flat earth society
- He is charged with 56 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor by authorities
- The arrest follows an investigation by Durham County Sheriff’s Office and Homeland Security who allegedly found illicit material on his computer
- The alleged pedophile believes in a conspiracy organized by the so-called Illuminati to ‘cover up the flat Earth’ and shared his views in bizarre online videos
- Stallings made his first appearance in court on the charges Thursday morning, and a judge set his bail at $500,000 secured
A fundamentalist Christian who founded the ‘Biblical Flat Earth Society’ has been charged with 56 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor and now faces life in prison.
Phillip Stallings, 40, was arrested Wednesday on 28 counts of second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and 28 counts of third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
The arrest follows a joint investigation by the Durham County Sheriff’s Office and U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and stem from downloaded material found on his computer allegedly of minors involved in sexual activities.
Stallings’s own website promotes his belief that the Earth is flat and cites biblical justifications for his demonstrably inaccurate beliefs.
The alleged pedophile believes a conspiracy organized by the so-called Illuminati to ‘cover up the flat Earth’ that is ‘certainly connected to sun worship which goes all the way back to Nimrod and the tower of Babel.’
Elsewhere in his bizarre videos, he takes aim at ‘feminists, transvestites, sodomites and women in the military.’
Stallings’ arrest comes as part of a wider Homeland Security investigation into child pornography on the internet. He was also hit with a warrant related to financial card theft and cyberstalking.
An arrest warrants reveals Stalling allegedly duplicated and possessed images of minors performing sex acts.
Comments are closed.